Edison Chen Sex Scandal

Edison Chen






This the buzz lately and I don't want to not post the said sex scandal pictures of Edison Chen involving other Hongkong female celebrities as well. I heard there were over a thousand sex photos featuring different females including celebrities as seen above, and differents sex scenes. According to what I read, Edison Chen sent his computer (which contained over a thousand sex scandal pictures) to a computer repair shop and the rest is history. His scandalous private-now public moments spread like lightning in the internet.


Some statements from Edison Chen
"These photos were very private and have not been shown to people and were never intended to be shown to anyone,"
"I have failed as a role model. However I wish that this matter will teach everyone a lesson.
"I've decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul."


I think Chen would be leaving the entertainment world because of the scandal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner