My Favorite Celebrity Charlize Theron has been named the 'Sexiest Woman in the World' by Esquire magazine.The previous holders of this prestigours title were celebrities Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biel, and Scarlett Johansson.

photo courtesy of Esquire.com

Charlize appeared in the magazine's November issue. Charlize Theron who won the Oscar for Monster is really hot. Don't you think? Personally, Charlize is really beautiful, the blonde locks, her gorgeous face and sexy body.

A portion of an interview with Charlize:

WRITER

Do people still think of you as South African?

CHARLIZE

People still say, "What do you know? You're an African." But they said that to me in Africa, too. "Go back to Europe." But I fucking told them I was an African. I know what I am now, too. I'm American. I will fucking say it, too. I grew up in a country that learned the lesson that you can't impose your way of life on twenty-six different kinds of people just because you call yourself righteous. I think there are lessons this country still has to learn. Doesn't mean they can't be learned. -------more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner